Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter!!


I don't know about you guys, but I love these holidays - and it's not just for the chocolate!

But for someone like me who enjoys preparing a little something for their dear ones, why not prepare them some homemade Easter eggs?

It's pretty great! You can customize it the way you and your family want!

Before my return to Aussie land I prepared to my family a few Dark Chocolate Truffle - with a little cherry magic - Easter Eggs, unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures, but gladly I could find some examples for you all!

I'm here to give you some ideas on how to surprise your family and friends. Let's see some ideas of fillings for your chocolates!

"Beijinho"


Marshmallow

Brownie

Eat-with-a-spoon Easter Eggs
Isn't this great?! I love making chocolate like these!

What do you reckon? Have you ever tried a Easter Egg with a delicious filling?

Hope you have a great Easter!

Cheers,

Dee.

Pictures:
http://mdemulher.abril.com.br/blogs/anamaria-receitas/2012/04/03/especial-de-pascoa-receitas-de-ovos-recheados/
http://artesanato.culturamix.com/curiosidades/como-fazer-ovos-artesanais

No comments:

Post a Comment