Friday, March 21, 2014

Preparation



I've been gone for a while, but for a good reason.

Since I arrived in Brazil, I've been researching the sweets I'll be preparing for my sister's wedding. I need to know what are the must-haves, what is new, what would the  guests like and what will match with the wedding.

There are so many options and versions of the traditional wedding treats that is mind blowing, but I believe now I've reached a pretty good selection.

In my research I also found out how many different types of sweets you need to have, how soon you need to start preparing them and for how long they will last. It's pretty cool.

Anyway, now that I have my menu and quantities, I have to start my research of the best places to shop for my ingredients and start testing a few things. It's a bit close to the wedding, but I can't skip any steps, this has to be perfect!

The good thing is, I have a pretty good "team" to help me out, we are also planning the logistics of the preparation, storage and transportation.

The fun is about to start! I'll keep you updated on our progress.

Thank you for joining me in this journey.

Cheers,
Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment