Friday, February 21, 2014

Looking for Inspiration!



One of my sisters is getting married at the end of March and she asked me to prepare the sweets and little gifts for the big day!

It's very exciting for me, I've never done such a thing, but I'm confident that it will be great.

Before making something for someone else, I like to research and test the recipes before making the final product, this time it won't be different.

I'm still looking for inspiration, I have some ideas, but I want to be certain of the choices I'll make.

I know what my sister wants, so now I just need to find the best way to give her that.

Testing the recipes and decorations will be a lot of fun, what I'll need is to find a nice group of people to taste and give me their feedback on it.

This is going to be awesome, my very first market research, I'm loving it!!

So let's get going!

I will love to know your ideas about sweets for the wedding day!

Thank you for being part of this journey!

Cheers,

Dee.

2 comments:

  1. I think maybe you should make cupcakes or those heart-shaped buttery cookies with orange and blue frosting! That'd be nice... what ideas have you had so far? Whatever you make, I'm sure it'll be very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that! ;)
    Some of the options are bonbons, little cups with chocolate and passionfruit mousse, whoopie pies and maybe some strawberries with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete